Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rascricket - RestoShammy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rascricket

Rascricket - RestoShammy Empty
PostSubject: Rascricket - RestoShammy   Rascricket - RestoShammy I_icon_minitime11th November 2009, 14:08

BASIC INFORMATION
1) Which character is applying to realitysucks?
Character Name: Rascricket
Class: Shammy
Talent Spec: Restoration x 2
Professions: Insc / Herb
Provide us with an armory link (Logout with PvE gear equipped):

2) Who is the person behind the pixels?
Time Zone and Location: Paris time From Sweden
Hobbies: WoW and socialize with friends
Other Info: Like to play hardcore , and allways bring 110 % focus to the raids

3) How much raid experience do you have with World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (Please include up to wich boss you made it in certain instances & we're ONLY intressted in what hardmodes/achievment you've done.)? All up to togc 25 man cleared , the hardmodes only to freya
Years/Months played (/played): Have been playing for around 3 years
Typical play schedule (days & times): Allways after 16.00 at weekdays cuz of work and can play all weekends if needed

4) What do you enjoy most about World of Warcraft and your characters? To do progress and clearing hardfights

5) Which statement best describes your goals in playing World of Warcraft? (please select only one) P
[x] I am focused on end-game raiding progression and willing/able to dedicate the time and effort necessary to be successful (4+ raids per week).
[] I want to see as much of the game as possible, but don't have the time or desire to raid frequently enough to master the most advanced instances (~1-2 raid per week).
[] I prefer raiding 10man instances and heroics.
[] I prefer working to gear/level multiple characters.
[] I simply enjoy playing the game and talking to new people; whatever else happens is fine with me.

DISCOVERING & JOINING REALITYSUCKS
5) How did you hear about realitysucks and/or who directed you to apply? Got two mates in your guild Muume and Painc who i have been playing alot with

6) What positive things do you feel you can bring to realitysucks? Im very social and u can allways have a good laugh with me. And 100 % Focus ofc

7) What positive things do you feel you will get out of joining realitysucks? Heard that u where awesome players with fits me well since im looking for a guild thats rdy for icecrown

Cool Why do you want to be a part of realitysucks? Cuz i know that i can provide u with incredible healing aswell as u can provide me with great players =)

YOUR WORLD OF WARCRAFT RESUME
9) Of which guild(s) are you currently or were you previously a member?Im in Evo but havent played with them yet.

10) What made you decide to part ways with your previous guild(s)? Since they lack experience and focus , therefor not the guild im looking for

11) How much Vanilla/Burning Crusade raid content have you experienced on the character with which you are applying? Please differentiate between bosses you've seen and those you've defeated. None , played warrior during tbc and it was pvp

ADDONS & OTHER TECHNICAL QUESTIONS
12) Do you have Ventrilo 3.x installed and in working order? Aye

13) Do you have a working microphone to communicate over Ventrilo? Aye

14) List the addons you are using both for your class and raiding. (Only most important needed) Recount , clickq , Grid power auras , pitbull deadly boss mode , omen threat meter

15) Which pages do you visit to read theorycraft about your class? Elitist jerks and mmo-champion

16) Link us a WWS report of you in action. (Picture of recount works aswell as long as it's on a boss that dosen't give you any kind of buff/advantage) Im at work atm so cant do it =/

Register with your IN-GAME name & if you get accepted as trial, ask Aex for forum access! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hi   Rascricket - RestoShammy I_icon_minitime11th November 2009, 16:00

decent app gear etc.. something to mention but nothing too big. will come up with decesion later on tonite.
Back to top Go down
Painc

PostSubject: Re: Rascricket - RestoShammy   Rascricket - RestoShammy I_icon_minitime11th November 2009, 16:45

Hes a good friend of mine and Muume.
Really skilled player.
Back to top Go down
Rascricket

PostSubject: Re: Rascricket - RestoShammy   Rascricket - RestoShammy I_icon_minitime11th November 2009, 18:17

Yeah i got some better itemlvl gear as i use aswell on diffrent boss encounters for more critt and sp. Hope to hear from u soon so that i dont get saved with the guild im in now! U want regret it =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rascricket - RestoShammy   Rascricket - RestoShammy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rascricket - RestoShammy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: