Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Priest - Disc - Undead - Level 80

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amphiitrite

Priest - Disc - Undead - Level 80 Empty
PostSubject: Priest - Disc - Undead - Level 80   Priest - Disc - Undead - Level 80 I_icon_minitime13th November 2009, 01:42

1) Which character is applying to realitysucks?
Character Name: Amphiitrite
Class: Priest
Talent Spec: Disc 54/17/0
Professions: JC 420 Mining 450 but thinking of just go JC enchanting better for me .)
Provide us with an armory link (Logout with PvE gear equipped) http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Al%27Akir&character=Amphiitrite its PVE gears, but its not a 100% fully updated.

2) Who is the person behind the pixels? Dimitri
Time Zone and Location: Paris time from Sweden
Hobbies: WoW, Skateboard, Snowboard, and Ze friends ofc. Smile
Other Info: i like to talk alot for some it might be disturbing but when its raid 110% focus and always brings the best !

3) How much raid experience do you have with World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (Please include up to wich boss you made it in certain instances & we're ONLY intressted in what hardmodes/achievment you've done.)? hmm, From Vanilla, everything, ZG MC BWL AQ20/40, half Naxx.....in TBC only Kara kinda had a little break, in WOTLK Everything up to ulduar, Naxx 10- (25) OS+3 10-(25, before ulduar came out) Malygos 10-(25) After the OS+3 down i took a break, I've started 1week ago again, So i have only done ulduar 1 time and one had to go when we was on mimiron so we ended. Toc 10 Fully cleared Toc 25 Fully cleared, TOGC 10, 3Bosses or 4cant remember now.

Years/Months played (/played): Since Vanilla with small break here n there, but now im here to stay got a work just outside my door so i have alot of time for wow nowdays. On this Char, i have 34days played.
Typical play schedule (days & times): Every day, every weekend depends how i work, i work 4shift so i might work 12 hours one day, day off 2 days but i play everyday. Smile Minimum of 6hours.

4) What do you enjoy most about World of Warcraft and your characters? To have a hardcore guild with nice players and make progress, discover the end game!

5) Which statement best describes your goals in playing World of Warcraft? (please select only one) P
[x] I am focused on end-game raiding progression and willing/able to dedicate the time and effort necessary to be successful (4+ raids per week).
[] I want to see as much of the game as possible, but don't have the time or desire to raid frequently enough to master the most advanced instances (~1-2 raid per week).
[] I prefer raiding 10man instances and heroics.
[] I prefer working to gear/level multiple characters.
[] I simply enjoy playing the game and talking to new people; whatever else happens is fine with me.

DISCOVERING & JOINING REALITYSUCKS
5) How did you hear about realitysucks and/or who directed you to apply? Im a IRL friend of Rascricket, and ive been playing some random Hc's with some from your guild and they all seems very nice.

6) What positive things do you feel you can bring to realitysucks? I allways brings a happyface everywhere i am. ( Some Gems but i think u have all Razz ) and to the raids, lets say, raid is 19.00 then im ready 18:40 with pots n food, im used to first pull 19.00 if it is a raid 19.00.

7) What positive things do you feel you will get out of joining realitysucks? Well from what ive heard from Ras, u guys are awsome and hardcore, thats what i like, and what i seek. I mean on the last server i was we had a pretty hardcore guild, some of them where from the OS world first down on Mag, so we had to be online 8hours a day. So u will get a priest with alot of raiding exp. and always 110% focus and positiv, i remember when our guild first tried on OS + 3 we wiped for 3days straight 8hours a day and then finally!!!! Smile)

Cool Why do you want to be a part of realitysucks? Cause u need the best Pain suppression giver in the game ofc, and do i even have to mention my penance, fortitude/spirit buffs. : )

YOUR WORLD OF WARCRAFT RESUME
9) Of which guild(s) are you currently or were you previously a member? Heh, here on Al akir EVO since me and Rascricket joined together but he left.

10) What made you decide to part ways with your previous guild(s)? Well they are a bit rude, and have really weird Guild spirit thats nothing for me, i like raiding hardcore, BDSM style, they want softcore.

11) How much Vanilla/Burning Crusade raid content have you experienced on the character with which you are applying? Please differentiate between bosses you've seen and those you've defeated.

Vanilla, I played a priest (ally) also druid (ally) on Laughing skull Guild (Mythica) we where like 2nd guild on server. Did ZG MC Onyxia BWL AQ20/40 Naxx. TBC: Horde on a Mage with Rascricket, just Kara then.
WOTLK: Priest horde (this one) ive done Naxx Malygos OS+35 (have achievement from before ulduar came around) Onyxia 25, Toc 10 Toc 25 Togc 10 till pvp or twins. Ulduar ive just done 10man and a dude had to logg when we was on mimiron, so we calld it. but we tried 9man it we got to 8% or so ~~ cant remember correct. People say its hard i dont know about that, might be harder in 25 but if u got a brain its not like the first time u entred BWL.

ADDONS & OTHER TECHNICAL QUESTIONS
12) Do you have Ventrilo 3.x installed and in working order? Yes

13) Do you have a working microphone to communicate over Ventrilo? Oya

14) List the addons you are using both for your class and raiding. (Only most important needed) DBM X-perl Bartender4 Omen3. i had priest friend before but i dont need it~~

15) Which pages do you visit to read theorycraft about your class? MMO-champion and Elitist jerks TBH, i dont go there so often im feeling kinda sure about what im doing, and theroys here n there, im prefer find out myself. (Depends ofc what it is about)

16) Link us a WWS report of you in action. I dont have any site to upload it on, i guess i can send on MSN or something if u like, so well im disc, i dont win so often =P But if u like i can respecc whatever u need.

Hope to hear from you!

My email is Master420@spray.se

Best regards \ Amphiitrite

Register with your IN-GAME name & if you get accepted as trial, ask Aex for forum access! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hi   Priest - Disc - Undead - Level 80 I_icon_minitime13th November 2009, 02:40

nice apply, shit gear.. but seems like a pro player. no other comment. wait for the final decesion
Back to top Go down
Rascricket

PostSubject: Re: Priest - Disc - Undead - Level 80   Priest - Disc - Undead - Level 80 I_icon_minitime13th November 2009, 18:41

Old Irl friend of mine that havent been playing for quite some time. Undergeared Yes but skilled and fun to play with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amphiitrite

PostSubject: Re: Priest - Disc - Undead - Level 80   Priest - Disc - Undead - Level 80 I_icon_minitime13th November 2009, 18:57

Ty, yes, i know the gears is very very ridiculous, im working my ass off to get new ASAP, to bad this week i found 3 different groups of mentally challange'd people for Toc 10 Toc 25 Togc 10, but but Shit H......=)
Back to top Go down
Painc

PostSubject: Re: Priest - Disc - Undead - Level 80   Priest - Disc - Undead - Level 80 I_icon_minitime13th November 2009, 21:49

Bet he will pwn the other priests there Wink. Skilled player. !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Priest - Disc - Undead - Level 80   Priest - Disc - Undead - Level 80 I_icon_minitime14th November 2009, 10:24

for now declined contact us again once u hav sorted ur gear/enchants/gems if u still wish to join!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priest - Disc - Undead - Level 80   Priest - Disc - Undead - Level 80 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priest - Disc - Undead - Level 80
Page 1 of 1