Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gojiira-Warlock-Destruction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gojiira

Gojiira-Warlock-Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Gojiira-Warlock-Destruction   Gojiira-Warlock-Destruction I_icon_minitime13th November 2009, 19:38

BASIC INFORMATION
1) Which character is applying to realitysucks?
Character Name: Gojiira
Class: Warlock
Talent Spec: 3/14/54 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Gojiira&group=1
Professions: Engineering 450 and Mining 450, First Aid 450 ofc.
Provide us with an armory link (Logout with PvE gear equipped): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Gojiira

2) Who is the person behind the pixels?
Time Zone and Location: GMT + 01:00 Denmark
Hobbies: Besides WoW I play alot of music, play drums in a metal band and football.
Other Info: My name is Simon and currently I am looking for work, not so easy to find these days, but that gives me more time for WoW, so its cool Razz

3) How much raid experience do you have with World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (Please include up to wich boss you made it in certain instances & we're ONLY intressted in what hardmodes/achievment you've done.)? Well i am afraid I dont have much HM experience, non of the guilds I have been in went that far, but i assure you that I am a fast learner and ill read the stuff on forums that I need to know. Also I am a very stable player, rarely fuck up raids, actually dont think that I ever have Smile probably will now for saying that.
Years/Months played (/played): I have played WoW for 5 years, if you are thinking about playing time, its 34 days on this character.
Typical play schedule (days & times): Play most days(3-6 hours), only days when I cant are Wed and Friday where I have band practice.

4) What do you enjoy most about World of Warcraft and your characters? Raiding and doing awsome dps, like seeing how good you can make your character. also just playing with friends and chatting about real life.

5) Which statement best describes your goals in playing World of Warcraft? (please select only one)
[] I am focused on end-game raiding progression and willing/able to dedicate the time and effort necessary to be successful (3 raids per week).

DISCOVERING & JOINING REALITYSUCKS
5) How did you hear about realitysucks and/or who directed you to apply? Saw you were searching in trade chat for a destro lock, so thought id make an apply and see if you can use me Smile

6) What positive things do you feel you can bring to realitysucks? Always on time, dont mind wiping, know my class been playing it for years, keep updated with my class and always prepared for raids ( my own food water etc, Flask, repaired, soul shards)

7) What positive things do you feel you will get out of joining realitysucks? A guild that always have 25 or more signing for raids, a guild that has great leaders and a good environment. When you use your sparetime for raiding its important its with a guild that knows what they are doing and take it serious that people invest their time in the guild and keeps members informed.

Cool Why do you want to be a part of realitysucks? Because from what I have heard about it, it works and very active.

YOUR WORLD OF WARCRAFT RESUME
9) Of which guild(s) are you currently or were you previously a member? I am currently a trial of Voivodite, but that guild is just to inactive. GM is never online and not enough people are signing for raids.

10) What made you decide to part ways with your previous guild(s)? Am still a member, but it is to inactive.

11) How much Vanilla/Burning Crusade raid content have you experienced on the character with which you are applying? Please differentiate between bosses you've seen and those you've defeated. This character was played up for Wrath, so nothing on here. But cleared everything with Invader in TBC on my Belf warlock on Xavius and played PvP in Vanilla.

ADDONS & OTHER TECHNICAL QUESTIONS
12) Do you have Ventrilo 3.x installed and in working order? Yes

13) Do you have a working microphone to communicate over Ventrilo? Yes

14) List the addons you are using both for your class and raiding. (Only most important needed) I use Deadly boss mode, Recount and Omen. The only ones I find nessesary for DPS.

15) Which pages do you visit to read theorycraft about your class? Hmm, all kinds, not any specific ones. Just as long as it makes sence Smile

16) Link us a WWS report of you in action. (Picture of recount works aswell as long as it's on a boss that dosen't give you any kind of
buff/advantage)
Sry dont have one atm. but feel free to ask me any questions and concerns. I am willing to change if needed.
Back to top Go down
Anahronos

Anahronos

PostSubject: Re: Gojiira-Warlock-Destruction   Gojiira-Warlock-Destruction I_icon_minitime13th November 2009, 20:25

1.You dont have belt buckle
2.You are using PvP shoulder enchant
3.Your staff doesnt have the best enchant
4.Your bracers dont have the best enchant also
5.Your armor doesnt have the best enchant(again)

Please fix these things first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ..   Gojiira-Warlock-Destruction I_icon_minitime14th November 2009, 02:31

dont need to add anything to ana's reply rly.. just get a wws link asap. our officer for wlocks will hav last work on this one.
Back to top Go down
Gojiira

PostSubject: Gojiira   Gojiira-Warlock-Destruction I_icon_minitime14th November 2009, 03:27

I understand that you should enchant the best enchants that their is. The reason i havent is because of alot of armor upgrades and so on recently due to my raiding break a couple of months back. It costs alot of gold, gems enchants etc, when you get 1-2 new items every day. The enchants that I am missing are not major improvements in the big picture on my dps, but ofc I will start improving this, but it cost gold which i must farm first.

About the PvP enchant on shoulder, imo that is the only enchant on shoulders i know of, so thats the reason behind it and belt buckle I just forgot, just got the belt yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Chamdar

Chamdar

PostSubject: Re: Gojiira-Warlock-Destruction   Gojiira-Warlock-Destruction I_icon_minitime14th November 2009, 03:38

just FYI, this is what you should get for ya shoulders

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44135
Back to top Go down
Gojiira

PostSubject: gojiira   Gojiira-Warlock-Destruction I_icon_minitime14th November 2009, 03:43

Thx for the information, can see I need alot of rep by them Razz again not a major improvement. But ill start getting some rep with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gojiira-Warlock-Destruction   Gojiira-Warlock-Destruction I_icon_minitime14th November 2009, 10:39

Average Item Level for 16 Pieces: 230.13 <-- decent ,but no heroic mode exp and i dont know where the fuck have u been all wotlk if u even didnt know about pve shoulder enchants, sound abit shady. gl with finding guild, for now.. declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gojiira-Warlock-Destruction   Gojiira-Warlock-Destruction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gojiira-Warlock-Destruction
Page 1 of 1