Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combat rogue apply.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Highstep

Combat rogue apply. Empty
PostSubject: Combat rogue apply.   Combat rogue apply. I_icon_minitime13th November 2009, 20:00

color=cyan]BASIC INFORMATION[/color]
1) Which character is applying to realitysucks?
Character Name: Highstep
Class: Rogue
Talent Spec: Combat lethailty spec. (15 51 5)
Professions: Enchanting and herbalism
Provide us with an armory link (Logout with PvE gear equipped):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Highstep I have around 5 k gearscore.
2) Who is the person behind the pixels?
Time Zone and Location: 1 + gmt denmark.
Hobbies: Playing WoW and friends. Mostly wow atm.
Other Info: Well just a regular guy who wants to start end game material and get some good ppl to play with.

3) How much raid experience do you have with World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (Please include up to wich boss you made it in certain instances & we're ONLY intressted in what hardmodes/achievment you've done.)? Done with toc 10/25. ive done the achs in toc : three sixty pain spike, upper back pain and salt and pebber. i only got 1/5 toc 10 hm because pugs coulndt make it so far. Done naxx, Eoe 10 and 25. I've downed os 25 3d a couple of times and os 10 3d ofc too.
Years/Months played (/played): 4 years. Not all the years on this character. I started playing in patch 1.2 which gives me some ingame knowlegde. downed all raids in vanilla except naxx and c'thun in aq 40.
Typical play schedule (days & times): Everydays 19-24.

4) What do you enjoy most about World of Warcraft and your characters? Raiding. i moved to this server for pvping supposes but i figured out raiding was alot more fun and i started doing that again. I Love raiding.

5) Which statement best describes your goals in playing World of Warcraft? (please select only one) Just getting some good times with some homeboys and haveing fun which its all about. And to get some challenges, i love challenging material.
[] I am focused on end-game raiding progression and willing/able to dedicate the time and effort necessary to be successful (4+ raids per week). Yeah i am. i'm willing to give it everything.
[

DISCOVERING & JOINING REALITYSUCKS
5) How did you hear about realitysucks and/or who directed you to apply? I heard you were recruting and decided to ste by.

6) What positive things do you feel you can bring to realitysucks? Some killer humor and some good dps in raids Very Happy

7) What positive things do you feel you will get out of joining realitysucks? Killing the end game material and just having plain fun.

Cool Why do you want to be a part of realitysucks? Cause i want to experience the end game material and to get some ingame friends Smile

YOUR WORLD OF WARCRAFT RESUME
9) Of which guild(s) are you currently or were you previously a member?
Bifrost i were there about 3 weeks. i left because i thought i was going alliance with my irls but i decided not to.
Caelom on thunderhorn. Left because of server change.
Enduance on thunderhorn. we raided 5 days a week and we didint get any further.

10) What made you decide to part ways with your previous guild(s)?
Recruitment officers that promiced more that they could hold.
11) How much Vanilla/Burning Crusade raid content have you experienced on the character with which you are applying? Please differentiate between bosses you've seen and those you've defeated. as mentioned i did alot in vanilla. i did some Bt and kara on my priest but nothing special.

ADDONS & OTHER TECHNICAL QUESTIONS
12) Do you have Ventrilo 3.x installed and in working order?
Yeah its up-too-date.
13) Do you have a working microphone to communicate over Ventrilo?
Yeah just bought a new killer mic.
14) List the addons you are using both for your class and raiding. (Only most important needed)
ora
omen
recount
bartender 4
Rogue power bars
Coldown timers
frontifier
atlas loot enchanced
epgp loot
epgp lootmaster
and some random ones that i dont use that much.

15) Which pages do you visit to read theorycraft about your class?
Wow forums and mmo champion. i find those best.
16) Link us a WWS report of you in action. (Picture of recount works aswell as long as it's on a boss that dosen't give you any kind of buff/advantage) i cant get a screenshot out cause i'm on my mac atm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ..   Combat rogue apply. I_icon_minitime14th November 2009, 02:27

link wws or similar once can do it with other pc.
Back to top Go down
Highstep

PostSubject: Screenhot   Combat rogue apply. I_icon_minitime14th November 2009, 13:11

i'll be getting my stationairy back this monday.
Then i can post a screenshot.
Is it okay with imageshack.com?
Back to top Go down
Rafelina
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Combat rogue apply.   Combat rogue apply. I_icon_minitime14th November 2009, 13:30

yeah it is
Back to top Go down
Painc

PostSubject: Re: Combat rogue apply.   Combat rogue apply. I_icon_minitime14th November 2009, 13:43

I played with this guy before, he knows what hes doing Wink .
Back to top Go down
Castela

PostSubject: Re: Combat rogue apply.   Combat rogue apply. I_icon_minitime14th November 2009, 14:21

What character did you play with before your rogue? Your achievements show you dinged 80 around 3 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Highstep

PostSubject: Re: Combat rogue apply.   Combat rogue apply. I_icon_minitime14th November 2009, 15:40

i did vanilla on my priest called sonke ally on thunderhorn.
Back to top Go down
Highstep

PostSubject: Re: Combat rogue apply.   Combat rogue apply. I_icon_minitime14th November 2009, 15:43

I havent been online on her for ages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat rogue apply.   Combat rogue apply. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat rogue apply.
Page 1 of 1