Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aex
Admin
Aex

Template Empty
PostSubject: Template   Template I_icon_minitime11th February 2010, 22:15

DO NOT EDIT THE BBCODES..THEY'RE SUPOSED TO BE THERE TO NOT MAKE YOUR APPLICATION JUST A BIG MESS.
Register with your IN-GAME name & if you get accepted as trial, ask Aex for forum access!

[color=cyan][b]BASIC INFORMATION[/b][/color]
[b]1) Which character is applying to realitysucks?[/b]
[color=red][b]Character Name:[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]Class:[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]Talent Spec:[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]Professions:[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]Provide us with an armory link (Logout with PvE gear equipped):[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]2) Who is the person behind the pixels?[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]Age:[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]Gender:[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]Time Zone and Location:[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]Hobbies:[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]Other Info:[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]3) How much raid experience do you have with World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (Please include up to wich boss you made it in certain instances & we're ONLY intressted in what hardmodes/achievment you've done.)?[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]Years/Months played (/played):[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]Typical play schedule (days & times):[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]4) What do you enjoy most about World of Warcraft and your characters?[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]5) Which statement best describes your goals in playing World of Warcraft? (please select only one)[/b][/color]
[] I am focused on end-game raiding progression and willing/able to dedicate the time and effort necessary to be successful (4+ raids per week).
[] I want to see as much of the game as possible, but don't have the time or desire to raid frequently enough to master the most advanced instances (~1-2 raid per week).
[] I prefer raiding 10man instances and heroics.
[] I prefer working to gear/level multiple characters.
[] I simply enjoy playing the game and talking to new people; whatever else happens is fine with me.

[color=cyan][b]DISCOVERING & JOINING REALITYSUCKS[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]5) How did you hear about realitysucks and/or who directed you to apply?[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]6) What positive things do you feel you can bring to realitysucks?[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]7) What positive things do you feel you will get out of joining realitysucks?[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]8) Why do you want to be a part of realitysucks?[/b][/color]

[color=cyan][b]YOUR WORLD OF WARCRAFT RESUME[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]9) Of which guild(s) are you currently or were you previously a member?[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]10) What made you decide to part ways with your previous guild(s)?[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]11) How much Vanilla/Burning Crusade raid content have you experienced on the character with which you are applying? Please differentiate between bosses you've seen and those you've defeated.[/b][/color]

[color=cyan][b]ADDONS & OTHER TECHNICAL QUESTIONS[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]12) Do you have Ventrilo 3.x installed and in working order?[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]13) Do you have a working microphone to communicate over Ventrilo?[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]14) List the addons you are using both for your class and raiding. (Only most important needed)[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]15) Which pages do you visit to read theorycraft about your class?[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]16) Link us a WWS report of you in action. (Picture of recount works aswell as long as it's on a boss that dosen't give you any kind of buff/advantage)[/b][/color]

Register with your IN-GAME name & if you get accepted as trial, ask Aex for forum access!
Back to top Go down
http://realitysucks.omgforum.net

Template
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: